The whole point of investing money is to generate income, but how much money do you need to invest to make $500, $1,000, $2,000 or $10,000 a month? If you invest in the S&P500 with a dividend yield of 1.58% (2/01/21) you need to invest $1,518,987.34 to average $2,000 a month in dividends. If your …
The 8 Different Types of Income Streams.
• Earned Income- Earned from working a job.
• Profit Income- Earned from buying and selling Products.
• Interest Income- Earned from Lending money.
• Residual Income- Earned when the job is done and you still get paid.
• Dividend Income- Earned through owning stocks/companies.
• Rental Income- Earned through renting out properties.
• Capital Gains Income- Earned through the sale of Appreciated Assets.
• Royalty Income- Earned through someone else selling your idea(s).