There are a lot of people who are working Part-Time and trying to make ends meet. If you are considering getting a Part-Time job knowing how much you will likely be paid can help in finding the right position for you. The average Part-Time Salary in Canada for 2019 was $17.25 per hour or, $21,562.50 …
Imagine, you get out of bed in the morning, stretch out and you are a millionaire! What consequences would this have on your working life? Do you have to work long hours to be successful? 79% of millionaires are self-made and work an average of 47 hours per week. In comparison, the average full-time wage …
The 8 Different Types of Income Streams.
• Earned Income- Earned from working a job.
• Profit Income- Earned from buying and selling Products.
• Interest Income- Earned from Lending money.
• Residual Income- Earned when the job is done and you still get paid.
• Dividend Income- Earned through owning stocks/companies.
• Rental Income- Earned through renting out properties.
• Capital Gains Income- Earned through the sale of Appreciated Assets.
• Royalty Income- Earned through someone else selling your idea(s).